- Reading Your Bill
Your GSC bill has five sections.
- Payment Summary
- Account Summary
- Summary of Services
- Long Distance Usage (if you have Granite State Communications long distance service)
- Telephone Number: the billing telephone number.
- Billing Period: the time period covered by this bill.
- Account Number: the number that identifies you and your billing telephone number.
- Payment Due Upon Receipt: your bill reflects services received during the prior billing period. Therefore, payment is due upon receipt of your bill. Note to Direct Payment Program enrollees: you will see the date that the total amount due will be deducted from your account notated below the ‘Payment Enclosed’ line.
- Previous Balance: balance of your last bill.
- Payment Received: payments we have received since your last bill.
- New balance: the previous balance, minus any payments.
- New charges: charges for this billing period
- Telephone Service Charges: charges for local phone service and calling features.
- Equipment/Services Charges: If you purchase or rent any phone/Internet equipment such as modems/routers, charges will appear here.
- Internet Service Charges: customers who subscribe to GSC Internet service will see charges here.
- Long Distance Service Charges: customers who subscribe to GSC Long Distance service will see charges here.
- Federal & State Tax: Granite State Communications is required to collect taxes for federal, state, and local governments. We pass the collected taxes directly to the governmental body which has levied the tax.
- Current Balance: total of new charges.
- Total Balance Due: balance due including any previous balance.
Summary of Services:
- Be sure to read the information in this shaded area (as well as your bill inserts) for updates on new features and services, and important announcements.
Long Distance Usage:
- This area summarizes what calling features and services you have on your line and the cost for each.
- If you have Granite State Communications long distance service, you will see the call details here.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
Did you know?
Did you know?
GSC is one of more than 1300 independent telephone companies…
GSC started in 1877 as the Chester and Derry Telegraph Company…
GSC is a merger of what was once four separate telephone companies…
GSC is at the forefront of technology in the state…
Our voice and data traffic is carried over an ultra high-speed fiber network…
Our advanced high-speed Internet network offers connection speeds of up to 50Mbps…
Our next generation technology offers you an array of advanced call management services…
GSC has been offering Internet and Long Distance services for almost 15 years
In the year 2000 GSC became the first traditional telephone company in NH to offer High Speed Internet service