February 4th, 2015 by Customer Care
Manage your website with ease. As a GSC web hosting customer you can use the login link below to access your website’s secure control panel. This easy-to-use Web tool gives you control over a variety of important account settings:
Use your new Account Tool to take control of your account and …
- Add/remove email accounts
- Activate/modify spam and virus settings
- Access detailed website statistics — know how many people are viewing your site and what pages they’re visiting
- Review important account info — such as disk usage and traffic details
- Set up email alias, forward email to other accounts, or modify mailbox size
- Access webmail
- Change passwords
- Utilize our search engine submission wizard
- Much more
You’ll be able to make the changes you need to your account, and have your changes take affect immediately — no waiting.
To access the Control Panel, visit: webadmin.gsinet.net, and enter your GSC username (the first part of your email address before the @ symbol) and password to login.
To access your webmail directly, visit http://mail.mydomain (i.e. http://mail.myGSC.com) and click on the webmail ‘IMP’ link. Enter your username (your mailbox AND domain name – for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password to login.