February 4th, 2015 by Customer Care
Your GSC bill has five sections.
- Payment Summary
- Account Summary
- Summary of Services
- Long Distance Usage (if you have Granite State Communications long distance service)
- Telephone Number: thebilling telephone number.
- Billing Period: the time period covered by this bill.
- Account Number: the number that identifies you and your billing telephone number.
- Payment Due Upon Receipt: your bill reflects services received during the prior billing period. Therefore, payment is due upon receipt of your bill. Note to Direct Payment Program enrollees: you will see the date that the total amount due will be deducted from your account notated below the ‘Payment Enclosed’ line.
- Previous Balance: balance of your last bill.
- Payment Received: payments we have received since your last bill.
- New balance: the previous balance, minus any payments.
- New charges: charges for this billing period
- Telephone Service Charges: charges for local phone service and calling features.
- Equipment/Services Charges: If you purchase or rent any phone/Internet equipment such as modems/routers, charges will appear here.
- Internet Service Charges: customers who subscribe to GSC Internet service will see charges here.
- Long Distance Service Charges: customers who subscribe to GSC Long Distance service will see charges here.
- Federal & State Tax: Granite State Communications is required to collect taxes for federal, state, and local governments. We pass the collected taxes directly to the governmental body which has levied the tax.
- Current Balance: total of new charges.
- Total Balance Due: balance due including any previous balance.
- Be sure to read the information in this shaded area (as well as your bill inserts) for updates on new features and services, and important announcements.
Summary of Services:
- This area summarizes what calling features and services you have on your line and the cost for each.
Long Distance Usage:
- If you have Granite State Communications long distance service, you will see the call details here.