August 31st, 2020 by GSC Customer Care
Whether you’re working, holding your monthly book club meeting, or socializing with friends, if you can’t do it in person, you’ll need a good online alternative. Zoom is perfect for large groups, but there are other applications that serve a variety of needs.
- Google Handouts is another option that’s good for groups, especially work meetings.
- FaceTime is great for chats with friends if you both use Apple devices.
- Facebook Messenger is also good for social calls and can be used across operating systems.
- If you need to talk to several people at a time, Skype and WhatsApp are good choices.
- You can use Vibr and WeChat for calling, messaging, and file sharing.
- If you don’t have time for a chat but still want to connect, you can send a video message with Marco Polo.
- Want to get more interactive? Use Houseparty to play games or Netflix Party to watch Netflix shows or movies together.