This local service plan provides unlimited calling within your own telephone exchange and certain other nearby exchanges. A telephone exchange is the first three digits of your phone number following the 603 area code.
Monthly Rates By Telephone Exchange
|Exchange||Residential Rate||Business Rate|
|Chester / Sandown (887)||$17.00||$33.96|
|Hillsboro Upper Village (478)||$14.35||$28.69|
Are you a business customer? We can save you money, including discounts off your monthly rate, with our Business Communications Solution. Click here for more info or call us today at 603-529-9911.
GSC Voice +
If you're looking for local and long distance calling, this all-in-one option is available to all new subscribers.1 You’ll also get 10% OFF your GSC Internet service when you subscribe to this package.
Nationwide Calling Plus Calling Features for One Low Rate
The GSC Voice+ package includes all of our most popular services:
- Unlimited local and long distance2 service – long distance includes the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Caller ID – displays the phone number, date, and time of the calls you receive
- Call Blocking – blocks out telemarketers and other callers who have blocked their numbers before calling you
- Call Waiting – identifies the incoming call when you are on the phone
- Voice-Mail-to-Email – e-forward option allows you to retrieve and play voice messages right from your email
Monthly Rate: $44.45
Setup charge: $50.00 for new voice customers
Are you currently subscribed to one of our grandfathered long distance plans? Please call us at 603-529-9911 to review your options for alternative plans. The GSC Voice + Plan is currently only available to new long distance voice subscribers.
The following are the rates, terms and conditions for interstate and international long distance services:
1 The GSC Voice + Plan is currently only available to new long distance voice subscribers. If you are subscribed to a grandfathered long distance plan, please call us to review the options.
2 The Unlimited long distance calling plan is intended for normal residential domestic usage, not unlimited dial-up access, home monitoring services, commercial facsimile, auto-dialing, telemarketing or other non-residential uses. Any such usage may be charged at a rate of 15¢ per minute.