Granite State Communications can send you important account alerts via text message. You’ll have immediate access to information such as outage updates, service appointments, or current balance due. You can opt-out at any time by texting STOP.
How does it work?
GOCare is a mobile account alert platform that proactively delivers account information (statements, balance, due date, payment confirmation, appointment reminders, and more). Information can be initiated by either Granite State or the Customer with the use of “KEYWORDS”.
- BAL – Text the word BAL to 603-529-9911 at any time during the month to receive a text message with your current balance due & the date it is due.
- PAL – Text the word PAY to 603-529-9911 at any time during the month to receive a text message with your most recent payment posted to your account and when it was posted.
- DUEDATE – Text the word DUEDATE to 603-529-9911 at any time during the month to receive a text message with the date your next payment is due (and the amount due).
- APPT – Text the word APPT to 603-529-9911 to receive a text message with any scheduled appointment you might have.
- HELP – Text the word HELP to 603-529-9911 to receive a text with available KEYWORDS to access your account information and a hotlink to more information.
- STOP – Text the word STOP to 603-529-9911 at any time during the month to stop receiving text account alerts to your mobile phone.
How do I opt-in?
It’s easy! You can sign up for mobile alerts in 3 easy steps right from your mobile phone:
- Text GSC to 603-529-9911
- Enter the last name on the account
- Enter the last four digits of the phone number on the account
Alternatively, you can give our Customer Care representatives a call at 603-529-9911 and we can sign you up for alerts over the phone.
Visit the GSC Mobile Alerts page for full details!