Access to faster internet speeds
- Virtually unlimited bandwidth capacity
- No annoying buffering or internet slowdowns during peak usage times
- Enhanced performance of online activities including streaming video, internet TV, video chats, gaming, and smart home technology
- Meets the needs of households with multiple users and devices
- Less susceptible to corrosion or power surges from lightning and other sources
- Higher stability means less frequent service interruption
- No dropped connections or losing speed at peak hours like cable internet service.
- No dropped calls or static to disrupt phone conversations
- FTTP is considered “future proof” and offers the flexibility to meet capacity hundreds of times higher than what current needs are
- With fiber, our ability to keep expanding your bandwidth capabilities into the future is almost unlimited. While other providers struggle to squeeze higher speeds out of their technologies, FiberNet can easily grow to meet your needs.
Adds value to your home and community
- The average home connected to fiber can have an increase in value of 3.1%. That’s equal to an additional $9,000 on a $300,000 home according to a study
- Levels the playing field, giving businesses in smaller communities the ability to better compete with those in big cities
- Expands opportunities for local economic development